Whats in this week Anglers Mail 21 Mar 17
Tue 21 March 17
THERE’S a raft of exclusive must-reads in the new Angler’s Mail magazine – out now!
Check out the Mail’s essential tactics for big perch and a special round-up of awesome late-season catches.
This week’s print copy of Angler’s Mail magazine comes with a FREE tackle guide.
And there’s so much to enjoy inside the issue itself…
• Why more ladies are essential to angling
• John Bailey nets two monster grayling
• Neville Fickling’s guide to fishing boats
• Catch more bream
• Dave Coster’s best hook knots
• Dealing with silt, by Dr Ian Welch
• Darren Cox lifts the lid on pole elastics
• New Gear with tackle guru Richard Howard
• Memory Lane looks at origins of carp
• Carp Crew, Your Views, Informant & more
PLUS Where To Fish This Week with respected regional experts.
The big value Angler’s Mail print magazine is out now and just £1.99. It’s also available digitally.
Get yourself a subscription to Angler’s Mail print magazine at a great price from www.anglersmail.co.uk