Guru Bait Boxes
Tue 02 June 15
Guru have well and truly established themselves in the match angling fraternity, as a brand that only release good quality terminal and accessory item, that serve a purpose. UKMA recently received info about the imminent release of the Essex based companies latest product range, the Guru Bait Boxes. We spoke to the Guru team who told us a bit about these new bait boxes, here’s what they had to say.
“You can’t reinvent a bait box. However, we all use bait boxes and as the Guru band is growing, a simple range of boxes meeting our team’s requirements would make a nice edition to the range. The boxes all have a nice strong over moulded lid with a window to help the anglers locate what is in each box. The one-pint boxes have been designed to aid a match angler when bait limits are in place.”
• Available in 3 sizes, 3.3 pint, 2.2 pint and one pint.
• 3.3 pint and 2.2 pint versions accompanied by perforated lids.
• 1 pint version is available in two lid choices, solid and perforated.
• Over moulded lids to prevent warping and produce a great seal.
• 3.3 pint and 2.2 pint boxes fit in traditional bait waiters.
• Two, 1 pint boxes will fit side by side inside a 2.2 or 3.3 pint box.
• The 1 pint version is an exact one pint measure, making it ideal for anglers that have to keep to strict bait limits often found on todays matches.
• The 1 pint box is ideal for a young new comer to buy small amounts of bait.
• Moulded points in lid and base of boxes for stacking points.
Foot Note – The 1 pint option sell £1.99, 2.2 pint £2.50 and the 3.3 pint option will sell £2.99. As per usual the UKMa team will be putting these new bait boxes from Guru through their paces over the coming weeks, so watch this space!
Visit the Website: http://www.tackleguru.com/